Enjoy the rewards of transforming your most difficult relationships!
Easily & Safely Let Go of Past Hurts So You Can Live
the Happy, Harmonious Life You've Always Wanted
Engage in a unique and poignantly effective process that will help you:
- Ask the right questions, instead of going down the rabbit hole of arguing to be heard & understood!
- Move out of tolerating what's unacceptable into finding your courage and strength
- Create harmonious interactions with even the most difficult people in your life
You’re not alone! We’ve helped 1,000’s of people like you, who have suffered hurt, harm and heartbreak,
to end the chaos and start enjoying some peace and harmony using simple, dependable strategies that
are part of a non-threatening Guided Relationship Resolution Process.
About Your Coach
Lynn Himmelman– Life-Transformation Mentor
(B.Sc., B.Mus.), has been accelerating the healing
and awakening of thousands of individuals and
organizations, for two and a half decades, through
the powerful synergy of forgiving and laughing.
She is a sought-after expert in resolving trauma,
anxiety, and complicated relationship conflicts.
Her role as a forgiveness mentor began in 1997, after
experiencing an outstanding model for forgiving the
really tough stuff - a unique process developed by
Dr. Kandis Blakely called New Decision Therapy™.
The turn-around of Lynn's difficult and complex history was significant enough to inspire her
to transition from her well-loved career as a professional opera singer in order to embrace
New Decision Therapy as the nucleus of her life's work.
Eleven years later, laughter was added to the mix after it factored significantly into helping her
get past the anxiety and stress associated with recovering from a serious brain trauma. That's
when she realized, without question, that Laughter Really is Amazing Medicine.
She discovered that, combined with forgiveness, laughing daily provides a powerful inroad
into deep and lasting transformation.
Lynn is a well-seasoned inspired laugher who has been voted as Toronto’s Most Infectious
Laugher in three Championships. Additionally, last year, she won the title for Canada's
Sexiest Laugh in the Canadian National Championship!
As a Canadian Ambassador for Laughter Yoga International, she has been leading Laughter
Yoga classes and training sessions for 18 years, bringing laughter to government organizations,
hospitals, universities, seniors’ homes, private businesses, conferences, and non-profit
She has appeared on CBC National News, Global TV News, Rogers TV, Toronto Sun News, The
W Network, That Channel, and most recently CTV’s show “The Social”.
Catch her interview on RogerTV's Living the Life You Deserve
Book your 30 minute no obligation complimentary phone chat.
Schedule a Complimentary Discovery Chat
or a Paid Intensive Transformation Session
Don't see a time that works for you?
Then call Lynn directly at 416-469-2033 to make your request
MOMENTUM GROUP COACHING
- 2x per month 60-minute on-going coaching sessions with a group of (4-8) people
- Support before the coaching session: ensures that we make the most of every minute we spend together; maximizing your investment and the results you create.
- Post Session Recap System: helps to integrate the coaching into your daily life. Journaling and Just in Time coaching via our TCC Client Log: keeps the coaching going via email in between coaching sessions
- Support Between the Sessions: Coaching Sessions are recorded so you can re-listen and gain even further value from the details of the session.
- These groups are scheduled periodically throughout the year, and run for three-month segments.
PRIVATE 1-1 LIFE TRANSFORMATION SESSIONS
- 2 to 4x per month 120-minute on-going mentoring sessions, just you and Lynn
- Support before the mentoring session: ensures that we make the most of every minute we spend together; maximizing your investment and the results you create.
- Post Session Recap System: helps to integrate what you get from each session into your daily life. Journaling and Just in Time coaching via our TCC Client Log: keeps the mentoring going via email in between your private 1-1 sessions
- New Client placements are scheduled periodically throughout the year, and run for segments of 12 sessions or 25 sessions